[Gmsh] 3D meshing gmsh

Aggraj Gupta gupta.aggraj at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 16:17:13 CEST 2020

Hi ,
I am new to gmsh software. I am using the software for meshing the sphere
within the cube. I have attached the file below. As will be understood from
the geo file that I have first created a cube and then made a sphere inside
it. I did not delete volume as size of the sphere within the cube. I am
giving two different material property to the cube as well as the sphere.
Will it create a problem in this case? (as I am not getting my FEM results
correctly!). If yes, can you please help me how to create the desired
geometry so that it can get meshed in properly. I will be thankful to you
if you could please pull me out of this. Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks

Regards,
Aggraj Gupta*,*
Research Scholar | Electrical Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
(M) +91 8427789957 <+91%2094440%2005772> | (P) +91 7376265173
<+91%2094447%2011865>