[Gmsh] Bug?

Jensen, Aaron J. Aaron.J.Jensen at leidos.com
Fri Apr 10 00:12:32 CEST 2020

Hi,

I believe that there is a bug in the coloring algorithm.  When I import and mesh a step file containing colored faces the resulting mesh cannot be colored by Physical Group.  The mesh is instead colored based on the geometry surface color.

Also, I read that 3D boundary layer meshing may be available in GMSH v5.0.  Is that still the plan and if so when do you expect GMSH v5.0 might be released?

Thanks for all your hard work on GMSH.  It's a fantastic tool.

Best,
Aaron