[Gmsh] Surface orientation

Sabrina Zacarias szacarias at ikp.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Jun 10 11:14:55 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I am working on a 2D simulation, and for post-processing my model I need all the surfaces to have the same orientation (does not matter if positive or negative), and in my current status it is not the case. Is there a way to a)  A global way of asking all surfaces to have the same orientation (without checking one by one)? And if it is not possible, then b) Check which surface has which orientation and change them individually?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions,

Sabrina
--
Sabrina Zacarias
Institut für Kernphysik