[Gmsh] Zoom in/out in Interface

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at uliege.be
Sat Jun 13 20:38:03 CEST 2020

> On 10 Jun 2020, at 11:48, Francois <francoisbrest at hotmail.fr> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am new to Gmsh. (Thanks for your work, it looks amazing).
>
> I have a stupid question.
>
> When I zoom in with "Ctrl Shift +" (Windows/AZERTY keyboard), I am not able to zoom out (with "Ctrl -").
>
> I need to restart Gmsh.exe to come back to normal character size. (N.B. Help/Restore Settings does not help).
>
> Bug or feature ?

I didn't know that Ctrl +/- could be used to "zoom in/out" the interface ! It seems to be a recent feature added to FLTK, so maybe it's not fully stable yet.

If you want larger fonts in the interface, I would advise to simply set the Gmsh options "General.FontSize" and/or "General.GraphicsFontSize".

Christophe