[Gmsh] Question about adding new solver in onelab

cean wang ceanwang at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 02:44:53 CEST 2020

Hi,

I am using gmsh 4.5.6 win version.

I have a fea program (myfea.exe), it runs in a DOS Terminal with the
following command:

c:/myfea myinput.dat

myinput.dat includes mesh and boundary conditions. It could be opened by
gmsh and show the mesh correctly. myfea.exe will save the result in an msh
file. I added a new solver in gmsh and specified where myfea.exe is. When I
run the solver, gmsh seems to try to mesh the domain and overwrite
myinput.dat file. The result is myfea.exe can't myinput.dat anymore .

Wondering how do I disable the meshing, just do the solve?

Regards,

Cean