Here are some hints to make efficient use of the ONELAB graphical user interface:
- Numeric variables can be changed quickly by dragging to the left (decrease the value) or to the right (increase the value)
- After editing a variable by hand, immediately press return to record the change in the database
- You can toggle mesh display on/off by double-clicking in the graphics window, or by clicking on « O » in the status bar. The quick access menu also provides links to access all the other display options
- To reset the zoom, click on « 1:1 » in the status bar
- Check/uncheck the views in the « Post-processing » subtree to show or hide them.
- Click on the little triangle to access the options of a view, or to remove it.
See the Gmsh reference manual for additional information.