Onelab/Mobile is available for iOS 7 (iPhone and iPad) and Android 4:
- Download Onelab/Mobile for iPhone and iPad on the App Store
- Download Onelab/Mobile for Android devices on Google Play
Please report bugs and suggestions for Onelab/Mobile to mobile @ onelab . info.
Running a pre-packaged model
A list of available models appears when you launch Onelab/Mobile. Selecting a model will load it. You can then select Run to launch a simulation with the default set of parameters. To change parameters, select Parameters.
Installing a new model
In order to install a new model, you need to bundle it inside a directory with extension .bundle. The directory should contain a file named infos.xml with the model information (see e.g. the Inductor example).
On iOS, you can then use file sharing in iTunes to install the model on your device. On Android, you can simply copy the directory.
Installing unpublished/beta versions of Onelab/Mobile
Follow the instructions below if you want to install a version of Onelab/Mobile that is not published officially on the App Store (for iOS) or the Google Play store (for Android).
- Download the latest Onelab.ipa
- Send us your device ID by email at mobile @ onelab . info ; we will add your device to the list of the devices allowed for Onelab/Mobile beta testing.
- Install the Onelab/Mobile application through iTunes by double-cliking on Onelab.ipa.
- Allow the installation of non-Market apps on your Android device (> Settings > Security > Unknown sources)
- Install the application:
You will need a Mac with Xcode >= 4 and the iOS SDK >= 7.0. The app depends on several external frameworks (Gmsh, GetDP, PETSc, BLAS, LAPACK) ; a script in the Gmsh SVN repository shows the steps required to build these frameworks and the app (login=gmsh, passwd=gmsh).
You will need the Android SDK with level >= 14 and the Android NDK. The app depends on several external frameworks (Gmsh, GetDP, PETSc, BLAS, LAPACK) ; a script in the Gmsh SVN repository shows the steps required to build these frameworks and the app (login=gmsh, passwd=gmsh).