GetDP

Samuel Kvasnica kvasnica at iaee.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Sep 28 13:33:03 CEST 1999

Hi Christophe,

> > will be used later for PIC plasma simulation. Is GetDP/gmsh suitable for
> > this task ?
>
> Yes, I think it is. (of course ;-)

Wow, I'm amazed.

> The server seems to be quite busy these days. I'll have to check with
> the system admin to see if there is a problem somewhere...

I haven't been able to get in for last 24 hours, even at midnight. There's
something broken
or anonymous is completely disabled. Maybe it'd be better to make the
packages available
for download through the http server. I'm really looking forward to test
GetDP as soon as
possible - I'd like to decide for ANSYS or your package.
I've noticed, only static version of gmsh for linux is available. Why ? I'd
prefer
dynamic version. Do you also provide source code ?

regards,

Sam