GetDP, cyl.axis

Samuel Kvasnica kvasnica at iaee.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jun 30 20:46:07 CEST 2000

> Everything is implicitly done with the definition of the jacobian. Of
> course, you have to specify this jacobian both in the processing _and_
> in the postprocessing stage.

ok, I just changed VolAxi to VolAxiSqu and I didn't see a big difference.
I'm also getting a message Zero Determinant in xyz2uvwInAnElement when
trying to generate data for B on r=0. So I  also commented away constraint A=0
at r=0, but now everything diverges of course. How to set it correctly ?

Best regards,

Sam

Mag.Samuel Kvasnica
IEMW TU-WIEN
Gusshausstrase 27-29 / 366   email: kvasnica at iaee.tuwien.ac.at
1040 Wien                    tel:   +43-1-58801-36639
Austria                      fax:   +43-1-58801-36695