Questions - Valparaíso - Chile

Alejandro Angulo aacusm at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 17 02:50:32 CEST 2000

Christophe:

When I use the beta version of GetDP that you sent me
to solve my problem the error message associated to
the memory of the PC, it no longer appears. Thanks.
I take adventage of this e-mail to ask you some small
questions:
-In the magnetothermal formulation ,why in Joule
effect appears a 0.5 coefficient if I entered the
current as RMS value?
-When I interconnect N conductors in serie (equal
current!!) in axisimmetrical problem, How can I define
this interconnection so that the tension diference in
two of the N conductors is known and the common
current is DOF data?

Best regards,

Alejandro