nice getdp results and some questions

Samuel Kvasnica kvasnica at iaee.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Sep 6 13:28:46 CEST 2000

Hi Christophe,

> I use 'Unit[{d a}]'. But you could also write something like
> 'Vector[CompX[{d a}]/Norm[{d a}]], CompY[{d a}]/Norm[{d a}], CompZ[{d
> a}]/Norm[{d a}]]]'.

Aha, fine. But would this work also on points where B is almost 0 ?

> > Btw, could you give me an advice for some good source of material property data - e.g.
> > magnetization curves for standard materials ?
>
> That is a good question. In fact, we are quite often confronted to the
> same problem, and I don't know any good compilation of such
> characteristics. So we often interpolate on measurement points.

I've decided to do the same 2 days ago. Lot of work but it works.

> > Do you think it's a bug ?
> >

> Could you send me the files in an archive? My mail application made a
> mess with your attached postscript file.

ok, I'm sending everything in a tarball.

best regards,

Sam

Mag.Samuel Kvasnica
IEMW TU-WIEN
Gusshausstrase 27-29 / 366   email: kvasnica at iaee.tuwien.ac.at
1040 Wien                    tel:   +43-1-58801-36639
Austria                      fax:   +43-1-58801-36695