[Fwd: 2nd order method]

Christophe Geuzaine Christophe.Geuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Mon Jun 11 17:24:21 CEST 2001

Lin Ji wrote:

> Hi, Christophe,
>    The 2nd order interpolation works quite well after I increased the
> integration points. But, I got another problem about output the results. In
> the resolution, the solution is saved every other time step. However, when I
> output the solution in TimeTable format, I got solution for every time step.

Yes, this is a bug (?) of GetDP if you perform the computation and the
postprocessing at the same time. Try to do the -cal (or -solve) and the
-pos in two separate steps.

> How can I output the solution also every other time step for example? In the
> document there is a TimeStep print option for PostOperation. It asks for a
> real-list. Then, how do I write the time series e.g. [0:0.02:1] (matlab)?

You should give the time step number, not the real time. So,

TimeStep { [1:100:2] }

should do the trick.

Christophe Geuzaine

Tel: 32 (0) 4 366 37 10    http://geuz.org