[Getdp] -name flag

Lin Ji jil at rpi.edu
Fri Jun 29 15:29:46 CEST 2001

Hi,
   It seems there is some trouble passing in the right parameter file when I
use the -name flag. I got a warning 'Unknown Parameter ïjkGx'. The following
is the resonse I got although it continues to run:

/personal/research/proj_rep/wave2D (12) ../../getdp-0.821/getdp test -split
-msh test.msh -solver SOLVER.PAR -name out/test -solve 'Wave_t_ex'
Info      : Passing unused options to solver: '-solver SOLVER.PAR'
Info      : Selected Resolution 'Wave_t_ex'
Info      : System 'A' : Real
P r e - P r o c e s s i n g . . .
Operation : Treatment Formulation 'Wave_ex'
Resources : cpu 10.640000 s / mem 0 kb
E n d   P r e - P r o c e s s i n g
P r o c e s s i n g . . .
Operation : InitSolution 'A'
Operation : InitSolution 'A'
Operation : GenerateSeparate 'A'
Warning   : Unknown Parameter ïjkGx
Resources : cpu 47.0 s / mem 0 kb
Operation : TimeLoopNewmark ...
Info      : Newmark Time = 0.0005 s (TimeStep 1)
Operation : Update 'A'

   So, does 'getdp' get the right parameters I want it to have? I mean the
parameters in the file 'SOLVER.PAR'. Thanks.

Lin

--
Dept. of Math., RPI
518-276,2184(work)