[Getdp] Magnetostatic 3D

Victor Bellido-Gonzalez victor at gencoa.com
Tue Jan 29 20:14:07 CET 2002

Hi,
I wonder if I could get some help defining a 3 D problem,... it is a
simple example but I can't get around defining all the things I need
using Gsmh, so I cannot get the final solution with GetDP. The problem
is a SmCo magnet (Br= 0.94 Tesla, Hc= 730 kA/m) of
dimensions:
x=10
y=40
z=20 (magnetic axis)

The magnet is placed on a piece of iron of dimensions
x=30
y=60
z=10

the magnet is centred on that piece of iron.
You can see the geometry on the following file,... my question is how I
go about defining the "Physical" characteristics of this
problem.
(I have tried to send the "mesh" as well but the file is too big for
your server, I believe).
Your help would be much appreciated.
Best regards,
Victor