[Getdp] Nonlinear BH

janvrot at infolink.com.br janvrot at infolink.com.br
Sun May 5 04:18:30 CEST 2002

Ok, All

Substituting "good" scaled data for InterpolationLinear the ILU message
is gone, convergence is within 27 calculations, but results are really
bad. Here is the data:
mu_steel_couples = {
    0.000, 0.000,
  159.155, 0.0012566,
  238.733, 0.0021782,
  557.043, 0.0017952,
 1591.550, 0.0008922,
 3183.100, 0.0005026,
 7077.800, 0.0002549,
29076.400, 0.0000735304,
79577.500, 0.0000286513
};

Substituting 0.0012 for all the lines in the second column things go
right, but then we are going linear, not the case for my application

So, still don't know how to treat nonlinear. I supose Resolution has to
be interactive, but I did not understand the reference in the manual.
Perhaps I'll have to review some theory or the foundations of getdp. Is
there available any material on that?

Janvrot