[Getdp] Re: (no subject)

Johan Gyselinck Johan.Gyselinck at ulg.ac.be
Fri Nov 15 10:16:30 CET 2002

Hi Janvrot,

> Thank you very much for the files. I would not be able to do it by my
> own.

You're welcome.

> I took some time to figure out how to compute the values for another
> magnetization curve, and I guess I got it. I ran the pro putting a
> magnet on, taking the inductor off and results seems ok.

  hc[ Magnet ] = Vector[0., 0., -920000.];  ???

In a 2D problem, hc must be in the xy plane!

> Nevertheless, I'm having problems running in 3D, my target problem. Is
> this ok for 3D?
> I get
> Warning   : Null right hand side in linear system
> Error     : Zero row encountered in ILU

The source term (due to the permanent magnet?) is not properly written, I
guess. This may produce a zero RHS.

> Attached you may find a complete pro file (without includes) and
> solver.par

This is still for the 2D problem, I guess. Can you send the new geo file, so
that I can run your stuff?

Johan

--
Dr. ir. Johan Gyselinck