[Getdp] Re: (no subject)

janvrot at infolink.com.br janvrot at infolink.com.br
Mon Nov 18 15:38:05 CET 2002

Salut Johan

That's it! Otherwise, do you know hot to introduce this non linear term
in the scalar magnetic potential formulation? I was running a case with
it, and I supose this way I could solve my problem.

Patrick mentioned this possibility in a 3D formulation example in the
t5.geo 2001 FAQ.

Janvrot

--
Janvrot IVM