[Getdp] ?Integration of Results over Surface?

Cezary Sydlo c_sydlo at hf.tu-darmstadt.de
Sat Jun 21 15:47:32 CEST 2003

Hello,

i tried it ... but it does not work :-(

> I guess you could define something like
>
> { Name C ;
>   Value { Integral { [ quantity ]; In surf; Jacobian surfjac;
>
>                                    Integration integ; } }
> }
>
> in your PostProcessing, and use
>
> Print[ C[surf], OnGlobal ];

If i integrate over different Surfaces(Line and Ground) or Volumes or
even over "1" or any expression the result is always 0
What do i have to add or correct here?

Everything is still based on the mStrip example (except 3D structure)

Is
Name Q ; Value { Integral { [ eps0*epsr[] * Norm[{d v}] ] ; In Line }
correct for
Q= D x dA ?

Greetings
Cezary
--
Dipl.-Ing. Cezary Sydlo
Institut fuer Hochfrequenztechnik, TU Darmstadt
E-Mail: c_sydlo at hf.tu-darmstadt.de