[Getdp] Re: Difficult BC -> sth arranged

Nacho Andres de la Fuente nacho.andres at deos.tudelft.nl
Fri Nov 7 17:59:06 CET 2003

Hi All,

More or less I realized that by using $XS, $YS and $ZS .. I obtain the
values of the source coordinates .. would they be those associated with
the nodes?
Would this be right:?
/* Exterior Plasma */
Function {
        here it goes the definition of constants ..
        Colat = Atan2[Sqrt[$XS*$XS+$YS*$YS],$ZS];
        PhotoFunc = Exp[$Potential]*some_func1($Colat);
        ColltdPlasma = some_func2($Colat);
}

/* BOUNDARY CONDITIONS Definition            */
/* Photoelectric Emission Boundary Condition */
Constraint {
        {Name PhotoElectric;
         Case {Region SurfextIll; Value 1.; PhotoFunc[] }
}
/* Dark Side */
Constraint {
        {Name EnvPlasma; Type Assign;
         Case {Region SurfextDark; Value 1.; ColltdPlasma[]  }
}

Thanks for the time you are spending on us newbies .. you are earning
heaven for a free work :-)

Best Regards,
Nacho