[Getdp] Movement of the rotor in rotary machine

Christian Geikowsky christiangeikowsky at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 22 22:11:14 CEST 2004

Mr. Christophe:

I am a student of the technical university Federico Santa María and I meet accomplishing my the thesis work to graduate me of master in electric engineering. I am  trying to implement a model of a machine of induction, but I have problems to consider the relative movement of the rotor. I understand that GetDP works with a fixed mesh,  but  How I can simulate the backspin of the rotor through the equations?.

I have treated to implement this based with 'vxB' where 'v' is velocity and 'B' is the magnetic field.

I attach them it that I have realized but I have not obtained suitable results.

You have some similar model that I may send myself?

Some example with regions moving can send me?

In the GetDP Reference Manual (24 April 2004),  pág 74,  he appears *^.  What this signifies ?

Waiting for a good reception...

P.D.: Excuse my deficient English ...

Christian Geikowsky R

Universidad Técnica Federico Santa María

Departamento de Electricidad

Programa de Magíster en Ciencias de la Ingeniería Eléctrica

Valparaíso

Chile.