[Getdp] Magnetostatic problem in 3D (non symetrical)

Pavol Chladny pchladny at pobox.sk
Tue Jan 18 11:20:10 CET 2005

Dear Mathias,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I welcome everything, because I need to get
familiar with GMSH & GetDP and I don't have lot of time. :(

You were assuming right that I need this for real 3D problem, because it
won't be symetric. That definition with Vector looks good, but I have
one question. Is GetDP capable to take such definition in cylindical
coordinates ? If it works, it can make things easier to me (I hope).

Another question I have is about Inf (AirInf) region always used in
examles. Is there an exact rule how this must look ? For example, can
this region be defined like volume between two coaxial valves ?

If this has already been discussed in this mailing list, please help me
find it. I am new in mailing list. I was looking for something in
archives, but I wasn't successful yet.

Best regards,
Palo