[Getdp] help for a 2-D electrostatic problem

Yu-Cheng Wang ywang at atoptech.com
Fri Jan 27 21:08:21 CET 2006

Hi,

I am new to the getDp software. I am trying to use the software to
compute the capacitance between two metal lines inside layers of
dielectric materials with different permittivity. My problem is that
getDp always give "Null right hand side in linear system" warning and
failed to give a solution. I carefully checked my script and cannot
figure out what is wrong. I attached the the tar file which include the
gmsh input as well as getdp input.

I really appreciate any help from you to find out what I may have done
incorrectly.

Thanks you very much in advance.

Yucheng

1/27/2007