[Getdp] Info test-nl.pro

elettro-g- at tiscali.it elettro-g- at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 21 14:51:45 CET 2006

Hi,
I am an italian Phd student and i want use GetDP for investigate the
induction motors. I find very interesting the simple you develop
about
the steel non linearity. Looking the code, i have some difficulty  to
understan the formulation involved.
In particular i do'nt understand the "Magsta_a_nl"...i comprise good
the a formulation in the linear case, but in the non linear case i
don't understand, in particular, the following espression:

      Galerkin { JacNL[ - dbdh[ {d phi} ] * Dof{d phi} , {d phi} ] ;
                 In Steel ; Jacobian MyJac ; Integration MyInt ; }

      Galerkin { [ b[ - {d phi} ] , {d phi} ]  ;
                In Steel ; Jacobian MyJac ; Integration MyInt ; }

What's the meanig of JacNL? What it's role?
Why, in the non linar case, is necessary to add the secon expression?
Mybe I don't Know the right formulation..

Thenks a lot for your time and your work!!
I hope you can help me!
Best
Ing.  Luigi Alberti

Tiscali ADSL 4 Mega Flat
Naviga senza limiti con l'unica Adsl a 4 Mega di velocità a soli
19,95
€ al mese!
Attivala subito e hai GRATIS 2 MESI e l'ATTIVAZIONE.
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/banner/middlepagetracking.html%3Fc%
3Dwebmailadsl%26a%3Dwebmail%26z%3Dwebmail%26t%3D14%26r%3Dhttp%
3A//abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/sa/4flat_tc/