[Getdp] Corona simulation

Ingo Reinhold ingo at pdx.edu
Mon Oct 9 13:05:52 CEST 2006

Dear all,

first of all let me give a big thank you for gmsh and getdp. As I
have experienced so far gmsh and getdp are two of the most versatile
packages for doing the things I wanna do.

Right now I'm working on the theory for a transient corona discharge
simulation and was wondering if someone has already done any work on
things like that and might be willing to share concerns and
difficulties related to this kind of problem using getdp. Since I'm
new to the software it would be really helpful to know if someone
experienced problems beforehand before spending a lot of time.

Thank you so much in advance.

Ingo