[Getdp] Independend Solution of the same system

Kubicek Bernhard Bernhard.Kubicek at arsenal.ac.at
Mon Jan 8 09:36:07 CET 2007

Maybe what one could do is to create two formulations (chained ones). The first is your normal problem. The second one inherits all data from the first formulation, but does the same calculations for a renamed set of fields and the changed parameter.
This is quite similar to the chained resolution example:
http://www.geuz.org/getdp/wiki/ChainedResolutions

The postprocessing then should be able to access both datasets, distinguished by the renaming.

nice greetins,
 bernhard