[Getdp] Dual Formulation in the wiki

David Colignon David.Colignon at ulg.ac.be
Wed Jan 31 14:11:21 CET 2007

Hi,

the condition on the coefficients associated to the second order basis functions must be homegeneous ( 0 value ) otherwise the imposed condition considers a boundary condition other than constant ( with second degree variation ). This is due to the fact that the second order elements are built with hierarchical basis functions.

Cheers,

Dave

--
David Colignon, Ph.D.