[Getdp] ... Formulation question ...

mkoch at gvtc.com mkoch at gvtc.com
Thu Mar 1 22:01:49 CET 2007

Hello Olivier,

thanks for the follow-up. Yes, I did see your comment about the following:

Galerkin{ [ Spd[]*    Norm[{d Phi}]  , {Phi} ] ... }

I guess it is only different from what I was trying in the Dof{} term, i.e.:

Galerkin{ [ Spd[]*Dof{Norm[{d Phi}]} , {Phi} ] ... }

However, if I leave out the Dof{} term, won't that mean that Phi is no
longer treated as a variable to be solved for, but rather as something
given already? In other words, I won't be solving the right problem?

Thanks,

Matt Koch

----- Message from castany at quatramaran.ens.fr ---------