[Getdp] PostOperation

Christian Geikowsky R. christiangeikowsky at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 15 02:11:32 CET 2007

Dear Patrick:

I thank for the suggestion enormously
the PostProceso works correctly...

I need to make another question...

You have some example with magnetic hysteresis in GetDP?

I understand that exist works with the Preisach model, possibly implemented in GetDP.
I am not expert in GetDP and I need to model a typical hysteresis loop (anyone) for the nucleus of a transformer.
Again I thank for your help...

Best regards....

Christian Geikowsky R.