[Getdp] Magnetostatic 3D

Alain J-A.Martin at sympatico.ca
Wed Mar 28 22:54:48 CEST 2007

Hi all,
I have tried everything I could find but cannot solve to my satisfaction
any 3D magnetostatic cases either from the list archive or the wiki
examples. The only case where I get a good 3D solution is the
magnetodynamic case CoilAboveCrack but only for high frequencies.
Is their something specific I have to follow to get good results?
e.g. Basis Function   using EdgesOf or NodesOf  or  ?
             Form0, Form1, Form1P  or ?
       Constraints  :  Gauge or scalar ?
Is the formulation good?
Did anyone succeeded in getting a good solution for example the simple
cube magnet describe somewhere in this list?
Thanks,
Alain