[Getdp] ... integral in cylindrical coordinates ...

Matt Koch mattkoch at scitex.us
Tue May 8 02:50:59 CEST 2007

Hi Olivier,

thanks for the hint. I will need to use Tave in the Equation (Galerkin)
itself, so PostProcessing/PostOperation is probably not sufficient. But
even if it was, I think the question about whether one would need to
account for 2*pi*r "manually" or not in cylindrical coordinates remains.

Regards,

Matt Koch