[Getdp] Bug in GetDP

Ruth V. Sabariego r.sabariego at ulg.ac.be
Wed Feb 13 10:30:57 CET 2008

You should not include surfaces in a volume domain, that causes the
problem with the jacobian.
So, the problem is solved when definining your domain as:
    Vol= #{Vbox};
Now, for imposing your potential, you have to include the surfaces in
the support of the basis function, i.e.:
FunctionSpace {
    { Name fs_vglob ; Type Form0 ; // so we have scalars
        BasisFunction {
            { Name sn ; NameOfCoef vn ; Function BF_Node ;
              Support Region[{Vol, Sbc}] ; Entity NodesOf[ All] ; }
    }
        Constraint {
        { NameOfCoef vn ;
                EntityType NodesOf ; NameOfConstraint