[Getdp] GetDP : Error : Unknown incidence matrix for element type 2048

Laurent Schwaederle l.schwaederle at laposte.net
Mon Apr 28 15:37:56 CEST 2008

Dear Christophe,

First, thanks to the creators of those amazing tools which are gmsh and
GetDP !
Wanting to get used with GetDP, I tried to solve the magnetic system I
used to solve when I want to get used with a new magnetic simulation
tool: cylindrical magnet (Hc=920kA/m, ur=1.05) + a ferromagnetic piece
(ur=1000 without taking into account the saturation).
I tried to use the vector potential formulation to solve this system but
here is the message I get:

GetDP   : Error     : Unknown incidence matrix for element type 2048

After a quite long time to try to find what's going wrong, I am exhausted !
But I really want to get success in using GetDP.
I have attached my .pro file together with my .geo file if it's possible
for someone to have a look.
Best regards.

Laurent.