[Getdp] Possible Bug: 2*pi missing when integrating over Volumes in Axisymmetrical Models

Ruth V. Sabariego r.sabariego at ulg.ac.be
Sun Mar 8 09:05:51 CET 2009

Hi Malte,
There is no error in the formulation. The factor 2*Pi should be included
manually when integrating or using global quantities in the formulation.
For the local quantities, it is properly accounted for within the Jacobian.
We usually define a 'CoefGeo=2*Pi ;' in the axisymmetric problems.
Your result is thus correct.

Regards,
Ruth