[Getdp] GetDP2.1.0 installation flags & libraries

Cris cristina.sorina at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 11:34:19 CET 2011

Dear GetDP developers,

this is the first time I'm writing on this mail list, as I'd need a piece of advice.
I'd like to install the GetDP2.1.0 version on a Linux machine and I'd like to install it from sources.
I know that the precompiled version (getdp-2.1.0-Linux.gz) is available, but I'd like to compile the sources myself(getdp-2.1.0-source.gz).

Could you please help me by specifying the compilation details (flags and libraries that you used when compiling) for the getdp-2.1.0-Linux.gz version?

I'm looking forward for your answer!

Many thanks,
Cris