[Getdp] How to store all nodal values in a file via PostOperation

Constantin Mokur constantin.mokur at ymail.com
Mon Sep 5 14:56:43 CEST 2011

Hi Jens,

thanks a lot for your fast response!
It's a good hint but unfortunately in my case I want to save some calculated values

(depending on the DOFs) and not the DOFs directly. Therefore I'm looking for a

PostOperation command for this purpose.

In case there is no such command I could use your valuable hint and write a small
program which is doing the calculations after reading the res file.

But maybe I'm lucky and there is a possibility to do it in the PostOperation.

Kind regards,
Constantin