[Getdp] file was not generated ".res"

Ruth V. Sabariego r.sabariego at ulg.ac.be
Sat Oct 29 00:11:48 CEST 2011

You are just doing the computation for the source field hs:

MagSta_hs_1

but if you have a look at the resolution, the solution is not saved (intermediate step), so you do not have a . res file.
The behaviour is thus normal.

If you want to check the source field, you should uncomment that line, but also use the correct post-processing for that formulation, Map_hs.

Select MagDyn_hphi as Resolution
and Map_local as PostOperation.

Regards,
Ruth

--
Dr. Ir. Ruth V. Sabariego
University of Liege, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science,