[Getdp] issue with 2D axisymetric solenoid magnet resolution

Frederic Trillaud ftrillaudp at pumas.ii.unam.mx
Tue Feb 12 15:49:35 CET 2013

Hi Ruth,

I think that I found my answer. Here is a solution using VolAxiSphVolume
and VolAxi instead of VolSphVolume and Vol in the Jacobian method. The
picture in my previous email was obviously the module of B and not the
potential vector! (my bad). Here is a new picture with, I think, a
relatively good solution.

Frederic