[Getdp] problem solution permanent magnets-getdp

Jasper funkybob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 19:08:10 CET 2013

Hi Frederic,

The issue is with your geometry definition. Shared edges of surfaces
use multiple lines and circles. As such you have to issue a
"Coherence" command before defining your physical groups.
A beter way forward would be to make sure lines and circles are
uniquely defined (i.e. only once).

Best regards,

Jasper