[Getdp] Generate Zero system under some condition

michael.asam at infineon.com michael.asam at infineon.com
Thu Oct 10 17:28:36 CEST 2013

Hi,
you’ve indeed found a bug of GetDP. Thanks for reporting this! The problem shows up when a
binary mesh is loaded on a Windows machine. It should be corrected when you try the nightly
build tomorrow.
In the meantime you can use ASCII mesh files.

Cheers
Michael

p.s.
I suggest some changes in your model:
- In the function MakeBox: Change Ruled to Plane Surface (if I remember correctly there were some
  problems sometimes when extruding a ruled surface).
- In the Formulation block: Use tot_volume instead of tot. The volume contains also all nodes of
  the surface and therefore all DOFs. The specific heat capacitance and conductivity are related
  to the volume and not to the surface.