[Getdp] OneTooth Example with non linear material

michael.asam at infineon.com michael.asam at infineon.com
Wed Oct 23 08:24:37 CEST 2013

Hi Matthias,

the problem is in the Magsta_a_3D_nl.pro file where the function nu[] is
called without an argument (one is necessary here) in the Formulation block.
The error message gives unfortunately not the right function name in this case.
This is obviously a small bug. I'll try to correct this.
Nevertheless, if you call the function nu[] with an argument, everything should
be fine.

Have a nice day!
Michael