[Getdp] u-strip RF

Danny Holstein dgholstein at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 3 18:09:29 CET 2014

That worked great! Thanks so much.

----- Original Message -----

From: "michael asam" <michael.asam at infineon.com>
To: dgholstein at embarqmail.com
Cc: getdp at geuz.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 3, 2014 11:01:54 AM
Subject: RE: [Getdp] u-strip RF

Hi Dan,

I used the GetDP version compiled with complex PETSc, which also includes the SLEPc eigensolver.
This eigensolver is actually quite fast. Please run this example with the following options:
-solve -bin -pos -slepc
or even simpler:
Open Microstripline.pro (not .geo) with Gmsh. Then the right command line options are applied
by default. On my notebook the simulation takes about 18 seconds.

Of course you can use the symmetry here to reduce the calculation effort here. (I haven’t used it
here because I’m also simulating non-symmetric cases.)

Cheers,
Michael