[Getdp] Rectangular shell transformation

François Henrotte francois.henrotte at uclouvain.be
Tue Jan 13 11:17:57 CET 2015

Le 13 janv. 2015 à 10:09, Tobias Nähring <i_inbox at tn-home.de> a écrit :

A small additional piece of advice.
Personally I would completely disconnect the solid structure
(your parallelepiped and cylinder) from the infinite shell.
This means leaving a small distance between them and the inner boundary shell.
This is not strictly necessary, but I find it logical
to keep geometrical objects and modelling artifacts (the shell) independent of each other.
This will also make it easier to you to reuse the shell description in another problem.

Fr.