[Getdp] Error : GetDP - '......gmsh/inductor/magstadyn_a.pro', line 394 : syntax error (, )

Christophe Geuzaine cgeuzaine at ulg.ac.be
Fri Feb 27 13:14:34 CET 2015

> On 27 Feb 2015, at 11:05, thierry SCORDILIS <thierry.scordilis at icloud.com> wrote:
>
> hi all,
>
> I have downloaded the latest version and I get this error on every files ? any ideas .

You must still be using the old getdp executable (Gmsh remembers its path in-between sessions). Several solutions:

1) Delete the old getdp version

2) Open the "Solver" subtree in Gmsh, click on the arrow next to "GetDP", and select "Remove"

3) Go to "Help->Current options and workspace", and search for "getdp". You can edit the path by hand by double-clicking on it.

Christophe