[Getdp] Read-file-getdp

Gilles Vogt vogtgilles at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:18:29 CEST 2015

Hi,

​On the wiki, you will be able to find examples about coupled problems. If
you can't use them in your case, here is ​my code when I need to import a
field :
In my "TheDyn" formulation (example):
​      Galerkin { [ -Field[XYZ[]]  , {t} ];
      In Omega_c2; Integration CurlCurl; Jacobian Vol;  }

In my resolution section:
  { Name TheDyn;
    System {
      { Name T; NameOfFormulation TheDyn; }
    }
    Operation {
      GmshRead["GGH2_OhmicL.pos"];
      InitSolution[T]; SaveSolution[T];
      TimeLoopTheta[time0t, time1t, dtimet, theta] {
    Generate[T]; Solve[T];
    SaveSolution[T];
    }
    }
    }​

​There is also the command line option -gmshread but I am not sure how to
use it.

​Best regards,​