[Getdp] Resolution with a parameter

Peter Kis md2z34 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 16:47:06 CEST 2015

Dear Frederic,

my final goal is to calculate the current (I = int_coil(js -
sigma[]*Dt[{Aphi})) at every time instance and update the current density
in order to achieve a certain current value.

Regarding your suggestion, is it possible to define such constraint which
depends on the solution (Aphi)?

Best Regards

Peter