[Getdp] Radial orientated magnetization?

Jasper funkybob at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 21:11:39 CEST 2015

Hi Judith,

I have something like this:

  // Magnet orientation
  If( mag == 1 ) // Axial
    hc[ Magnet ] = 765e3 * Vector[ 0, 1, 0 ];
  EndIf
  If( mag == 2 ) // Radial
  hc[ Magnet ] = 765e3 * Unit[ Vector[ -X[], 0, -Z[] ] ];
  EndIf
  If( mag == 3 ) // Tangential
  hc[ Magnet ] = 765e3 * Unit[ Vector[ -Z[], 0, X[] ] ];
  EndIf

Be aware though that the magnetic domain should not include the coordinate
system origin as then the orientation is not very well defined.

Best regards,

Jasper