[Getdp] Socket communication onelab, getdp

Sebastian Schöps schoeps at gsc.tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Sep 2 12:17:00 CEST 2015

Alex Krimm has recently created a nice interface to Octave (a free Matlab clone) based on the C code at http://onelab.info/wiki/C%2B%2B. Octave's socket package was not convenient. I assume you could do the same using MEX files in Matlab (however, be aware of possible licensing issues). Alex' work is not yet published at onelab.info but I can send you a copy of his thesis.

Sebastian Schoeps