[Getdp] 1D magnetodynamics with NL (superconducting) E-J law

DILASSER Guillaume Guillaume.DILASSER at cea.fr
Tue Oct 6 14:48:26 CEST 2015

Hello,

I have been trying to use GetDP to simulate the behavior of high-temperature superconducting tapes. Since I am totally ignorant about GetDP I tried to extrapolate on the Helix.pro example and I ended with the enclose geo and pro files. However, the results are far from what is expected and I think it is due to a problem either in the definition of FunctionSpace or in missing boundary constraints (or both of course). Does anyone know what is missing ? Thank you in advance,

Faithfully Yours,

Guillaume Dilasser