[Getdp] Question, error message "Error : Abnormal server termination (Socket listening timeout on socket /Users/labarrerelois/.gmshsock2)"

labarrere Lois lois.labarrere at hotmail.fr
Wed Apr 13 22:52:49 CEST 2016

Dear all,

I am a new user of getup.
I did the instal of getup and Gmsh on my Macbook 10.7.5.
I load the example "magnets" and try to run it.
The mesh is done, but before the end of the computation, I have the error message :
"Error   : Abnormal server termination (Socket listening timeout on socket /Users/labarrerelois/.gmshsock2)"

I don't know what to do.
I tried "Option" --> "restore all options to defaults settings"
But nothing changes.

If someone can give me an advise, I will really appreciate.

Thanks  in advance
Regards
Loïs