[Getdp] Harmonic Formulation for parasitic capacitances?

Ruth Vazquez Sabariego ruth.sabariego at kuleuven.be
Wed May 25 15:08:58 CEST 2016

It is the other way around: you solve the electrostatic formulation first to get the source of your magnetodynamic problem.
The solution will be a combination of both.

Please send your questions and/or files to the getdp list.

Regards,
Ruth

—
Prof. Ruth V. Sabariego
KU Leuven
Dept. Electrical Engineering ESAT/Electa, EnergyVille
http://www.esat.kuleuven.be/electa
http://www.energyville.be